Wednesday, February 10, 2010

catch up

So I haven't blogged in a while since I spent the last few days trying to load a movie and can't seem to do it anymore. Instead I'll post a link to Flickr.

Last Saturday I decided to capture Angus in the nice morning light. The first video was long and I couldn't upload it so all you get is the short second one: Jumping Angus.

Then on Sunday the Quist Family came to visit! It was great to see them. Andrea is adorable and Daniel is getting so big, and just as cute as ever!




On Sunday Todd went on a walk with the dogs and Angus in his carrier. It was the first time and I was so nervous for them.. it went great though and I'm so excited for spring to use our new carrier more.




No comments:

Post a Comment